Between October 27th – November 5th, GraceLove will conduct an event in Pakistan, which we believe will be reaching thousands of people with the message of God’s love through Jesus Christ.
The following is going to happen:
- Gospel festival (focus on salvation, healing, and hope).
- Teaching seminar (“Understanding the new covenant”).
- Distribution of food and clothes to poor families in remote villages.
- Family counselling.
- TV recordings; the programs will be broadcast throughout the Middle East.
We are organizing this event together with our friend Sarfraz William, well known by many in North America and Scandinavia, who leads a Christian TV station in Pakistan reaching millions of viewers not only in Pakistan, but also throughout the whole Middle East.
Click here to see a video where William and Johan talk about the event.
Funds are needed
As you probably can imagine we need a lot of finances to organize an event of this magnitude. We have taken a step of faith by asking William to apply for all the needed Police permits. We know that God has the money and that he works through His people. Funds are needed for tickets, advertisement, sound system, stage, government permits, security guards, purchase of food to poor families, transportation etc.
Jesus – the good Shepherd
The gospel festival will take place in the city of Karachi (23 million people). Less than 1 % of Pakistan’s population are born-again Christians. The needs are enormous. Jesus described Himself as the good Shepherd who gives his life for the sheep and goes searching for every lost sheep until He finds them. For that same reason we are going to Pakistan.
We also hope that you want to participate! Together we can make a difference!
How you can help:
- Please stand with us in prayer for the success of the event and for all the needed finances to come in.
- To support us financially, please click here. (It is possible to give online with credit card via PayPal, or via bank transfer etc.)
Thank you for your participation!
/Johan & Tracy
PS. For more information about the program, click here.